Join us for an elegant evening of dinner, live music and a silent auction.
Saturday, October 21st, 2017
The Rayen Resort
8854 Haskell Ave, North Hills
We’re sorry, but registration for this event has closed.
|$240||Reserved Table for Four Guests*|
|*Dinner and two complimentary drinks are included with each ticket|
Purchase tickets early as space is limited. Tickets are non-refundable. Deadline for purchasing tickets is Monday, October 16th.
- This will be an evening for parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends of Centers of Learning to enjoy an evening out.
- Childcare will be available free of charge at Centers of Learning for children ages 3-11.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free dinner options will be available.
- Cocktail attire is requested.
Centers of Learning school was founded in 1974 and has grown by the faith and support of so many through the years. Moving forward, we are continuing to grow! We have planned projects to expand our junior high and high school classrooms, build a school library, add more resources for arts and technology, and much more.
We are always so grateful for the generous support of our school families, alumni, and friends. We hope to see you at our 1st Annual Fundraising Gala!
|6:00 p.m.||Hors d’oeuvres, Drinks & Silent Auction|
|7:30 p.m.||Dinner & Live Music|
|10:30 p.m.||Close of the Evening|
If you are unable to attend the event, you can still make a donation to Centers of Learning.
Here’s a few of the items that will be available for you to bid on during the event:
- 4-hour private yacht excursion
- Complete estate plan, including living trust, durable powers of attorney & health care directives
- LA Kings tickets for 11/14 or 11/21
- Shiloh University personal enrichment course
- Personal training assessment with customized exercise plan
Centers of Learning would like to thank the following Founding Sponsors for their support of our 1st Annual Fundraising Gala:
Event is subject to postponement due to inclement weather.